What do we offer?
At IHB we offer a multitude of exceptional NON-SURGICAL AESTHETIC TREATMENTS to choose from. We are one of Midrand’s leading non surgical aesthetic practitioners. And we offer a range of high quality non surgical aesthetic treatments and procedures.
W not only provide treatments and products for your skin, but your whole body.
Expertise, excellence, and experience are at the heart of everything we do.
If you are looking for the latest innovations and best non-surgical technology which are also safe and deliver great results then IHB is the place to be.
Aesthetic medicine is an inclusive term for specialties that focus on improving cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions including scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, moles, liver spots, excess fat, cellulite, unwanted hair, skin discoloration, and spider veins.
Non surgical treatments are facial and skin procedures that do not require surgery to make significant transformations to the face. But what are the advantages and benefits of choosing non surgical aesthetic treatments? Well there are several including:
- A range of treatment options
- Less recovery time
- Easier to schedule
From your Hair to your Face & Body we have you covered.
NON – SURGICAL FACIAL AESTHETICS
These short procedures are minimally-invasive ways to enhance your facial appearance without surgery and with minimal downtime. We offer advanced treatments for your face:
Advanced Facials & Peels | Microneedling | Dermaplaning | Mesotherapy | Skin Rejuvenation | LED Phototherapy |These treatments aim to solve most facial concerns like: Acne, Acne Scars Hyperpigmentation, Skin Sagging, Wrinkles, Uneven Skin Tone, Melasma, Aging Skin
NON – SURGICAL BODY CONTOURING
Nonsurgical body contouring is also known as nonsurgical fat reduction. There are a variety of nonsurgical fat reduction procedures. These procedures reduce or remove stubborn pockets of fat to contour and shape different areas of the body. IHB nonsurgical fat reduction treatments are based on one or combination of these treatments:
- Fat Freeze or controlled cooling, uses freezing temperatures to target and destroy fat cells.
- Laser Lipolysis uses controlled heating and laser energy to target fat cells.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis uses controlled heating and ultrasound technology to target fat cells.
- Ultrasound Cavitation uses ultrasound and radio waves to break down fat cells and cellulite without affecting nearby organs and cells. The disrupted fat cells will then process through the digestive system naturally. Unlike surgical fat loss treatments, with Ultrasound Cavitation there’s no pain, scarring, bleeding, and no risk of infection or downtime needed for recovery.
- Wood Therapy employs anatomically-sculpted wooden implements to improve the body’s size and proportions while advancing overall health. This therapy helps redefine body contours, reduce cellulite and facilitate weight loss. These instruments allow highly targeted pressure to be applied, and that pressure intensifies the breakdown of fat and fibrous cellulite so that it can be eliminated naturally with other toxins.
- G5 uses G5 mechanical Massage machine which vibrates vigorously to stimulate deep blood flow & circulation. G5 Massage is a mechanical treatment that goes much deeper than the therapist can. Different heads are used to mimic different massage techniques.
- EMS promotes weight loss by building muscle, which in turn helps to boost your metabolism and burn fat.
- Injection Lipolysis used to dissolve stubborn localized fat deposits targeting deeper layers underneath skin. This procedure is specifically meant for areas of fat that are resistant to the effects of weight loss through healthy dieting and exercise.
IPL & LASER AESTHETICS
IPL or Intense Pulsed Light and Laser treatments are very common but marginally understood.
Essentially these treatments involve pulsing high intensity light for a short period of time into the skin. A variety of application-specific handpieces are used, allowing for a variety of treatment options.
IPL or Intense Pulse Light utilises a full spectrum of light with different scattered wave lengths and effective for treating treating superficial pigmentation and skin correction.
Laser uses one specific wavelength of light which is more powerful and accurate in treating indications such as acne scars and melasma to mention a few.
IPL is recommended for the treatment of:
- Mild pigmentation
- Mild wrinkle reduction
- Skin rejuvenation
- Sun damage
Laser is used in the treatment of:
- Acne scars
- Loose skin on the neck
- Skin resurfacing
Other Specific Treatments: Spider Vein Removal, Tattoo Removal, Skin Tag Removal, Stretch Mark Removal, Carbon Laser Treatment
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eye lining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the hair, face, lips, and eyelids